Article 1 (Application)
In the event of any conflict between the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the provisions of the Individual Regulations set forth in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the Individual Regulations shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the Individual Regulations.
Article 2 (Registration for Use)
The Company may not approve an application for registration of use if it determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, and the Company shall not be obligated to disclose any reasons for such denial.
- If false information is reported when applying for user registration
- If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms and Conditions
- Other cases in which the Company deems the registration of use to be inappropriate.
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
Users shall manage their user IDs and passwords for the Service at their own risk.
Under no circumstances may a user transfer or lend his/her user ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. When a user logs in with a combination of user ID and password that matches the registered information, we will consider the use of the service to be by the user who has registered that user ID.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of user IDs and passwords by third parties, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 4 (Sales Contract)
A purchase agreement for the Service shall be formed when a user makes a purchase application to the Company and the Company notifies the user that it has accepted the application. Ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when the Company delivers the product to the delivery company.
In the event that a user falls under any of the following circumstances, the Company may terminate the purchase agreement described in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to said user.
- In the event that the delivery of goods is not completed due to an unknown delivery address or prolonged absence of the customer
- In any other cases where the Company deems that the relationship of trust between the Company and the user has been damaged.
The method of payment, delivery, cancellation of purchase orders, return of goods, etc., related to the Service shall be determined separately by the Company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Copyrights or other intellectual property rights to product photos and other content provided by the Service (hereinafter referred to as “Content”) belong to the Company, Content providers, and other legitimate rights holders, and users may not reproduce, reprint, modify, or otherwise make secondary use of them without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited Matters)
In using the Service, the User shall not engage in any of the following acts
- Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
- Conduct related to criminal activity
- Infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights contained in the Service
- Any action that destroys or interferes with the functionality of our servers or network
- Commercial use of information obtained through this service
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Unauthorized access or attempts to gain unauthorized access
- Collecting or accumulating personal information about other users.
- Impersonating another user
- Acts of providing benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in relation to our services
- Other activities that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 7 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
MCC reserves the right to suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice to the user for any of the following reasons.
- When performing maintenance inspections or updating of computer systems related to this service
- In the event that provision of this service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disasters.
- In the event of computer or communication line outage due to accident
- In any other cases where the Company deems it difficult to provide this service.
We shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by users or third parties as a result of the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
In any of the following cases, we may, without prior notice, restrict a user’s use of all or part of the Service, or terminate the user’s registration as a user.
- Violation of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions
- When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration information
- If the credit card that the User submitted as a means of payment is suspended.
- In the event of default in payment of fees and other obligations
- If you do not respond to our communications for a certain period of time
- When there has been no use of this service for a certain period of time since the last use.
- In any other cases in which the Company deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
In no event shall we be liable to you for any damages incurred by you as a result of any action taken by us pursuant to this Article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal from Membership)
The User may withdraw from the Service through the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
We do not warrant that the Service will be free from defects in fact or in law (including, but not limited to, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors or bugs, or infringement of rights). We do not warrant that the Service is free from defects in fact or law (including, but not limited to, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors or bugs, or infringement of rights).
The Company shall not be liable for any and all damages incurred by the User as a result of the Service. However, this disclaimer shall not apply if the contract between the Company and the user for the Service (including this Agreement) constitutes a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Act. However, this disclaimer shall not apply in the event that the contract between the Company and the user regarding the Service (including this Agreement) constitutes a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Act. However, even in such a case, the Company shall not be liable for damages arising out of special circumstances (including cases where the Company or the user foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damages) among damages incurred by the user due to default or tort caused by the negligence (excluding gross negligence) of the Company. (except for gross negligence).
We are not responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes that occur between you and other users or third parties in connection with the Service.
Article 11 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
The Company may change the contents of the Service or discontinue providing the Service without notice to the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of such changes or discontinuation.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Notice or Communication)
Notification or communication between a user and the Company shall be made by the method prescribed by the Company. Unless a user notifies us of a change according to a method determined separately by us, we will assume that the currently registered contact address is valid and send notices or communications to that address, which will be deemed to have reached the user at the time they are sent.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
Article 16 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
When completing your purchase, a billing statement including ‘eenour.com’ and the country code such as ‘HK’, ‘Ireland’, etc. would be displayed on the payment page and/or your card statement.
All purchases will be processed by our respective entity in the corresponding country as indicated by the country code in the billing statement and are governed by the Local Law..
In the event of any dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction.